Monday, November 2, 2009

Last words.

Thanks friends!
:)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I've gone through a tough time recently.But,once again I was glad for having understanding friends and family.Alhamdulillah.

There's nothing I would like to share...

I'm totally speechless.

What I could do is just pray the best for them;my loved ones.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Do u want to know my wishes before I'm leaving my beloved school?

Spend time with my best,best,best friends.
I just want to chat with them,spend time together in the school hall and eat together in the canteen.haha.*kantin aje la yg mmpu* :P
insyaAllah,it will come true.
We only have 2 weeks in school before school holiday,right?
Okay,be patience. :)


But if only..
I had the chance..


and if i knew what's happening around here.

One day,hopefully.



1 comment:

Asfan Ash said...

ni apsal ni....gado ngan kwn eh?